This limited Warranty applies only to new products purchased from RoadRunner Scooters, LLC. Warranties are NON TRANSFERABLE, meaning valid only to the original buyer.
Our warranty covers all new scooters against manufacturing defects for 12 months (365 days) from date of purchase. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request.
For 12 months (365 days) from date of purchase RoadRunner Scooters will repair your electric scooter and cover all associated parts, cost and labor. We ship parts for free for self repair.
We may choose to address major defects identified during the first 30 days of receiving the scooter by sending you a new replacement.
Unless there is a manufacturing defect identified within the first 30 days after delivery, buyers are responsible for shipping cost when returning a scooter to us for repairs. This is rare as most repairs can be performed at home with our guidance.
To start a warranty claim, please send us an email to email@example.com including description, video and pictures of the issue.
If you need a repair or if parts are not covered by our warranty, please let us know and we will try to help - usually we can diagnose the problem and send you a replacement part for a fee. If your scooter needs to be returned for repair, we will work with you to keep cost and effort to a minimum.
The following parts and damages are not included as part of the warranty:
Consumables like brake pads, tires, tubes and regular wear and tear of all parts.
Damages, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by collision, fire, accident, environmental conditions (including acid rain, volcanic ash, sea salt, bird droppings, hail or UV exposure), overloading, lack of routine care and maintenance, and/or other misuse not in line with the scooter's intended purpose.
The following events or activities will void the warranty:
- Exceeding the weight and/or speed limits (check product descriptions for your model’s limitations)
- Exposing the electric scooters or battery to ambient temperatures above 100°F or below 0°F for more than a few hours at a time.
- Subjecting the electric scooters to water, windstorms, hailstorms, snow or other similar occurrences
- Immersion of our electric scooters in any liquid medium
- Attempting to alter the programming of any electronic system
- Improper battery maintenance (see manual)
- Upgrades, installations performed, and modifications performed to the part after purchase date that has a direct effect on the warranty claim will void the warranty.
- Commercial use